This is a list of suitable venues for meetings in Dulwich, with contact details for size, hire costs and availability.
- Francis Peek Centre – Dulwich Park – Quadron Services Ltd on 020 7708 5464 or via park warden, Highman, Paul (Highman@SOUTHWARK.GOV.UK)
- Belair Recreation Rooms – Gallery Road via Paulbond2@southwark.gov.uk
- St Barnabas Parish Hall and Church Rooms email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Edward Alleyn Club – Burbage Road (school room ground floor, and upstairs bar) Sholto P. Moroney email@example.com 07827 352962
- Southwark Community Sports Trust (Dulwich Sports Ground) – Turney Road (incl Pelo Ground) – both SCST and Pelo have pavilions. John Smith – 07831 638775 firstname.lastname@example.org or John Howard – 07801 890759 email@example.com
- Herne Hill Methodist Church Hall, 155 Half Moon Lane. Contact Alastair Hanton, 0208 693 2618.
- Herne Hill Baptist Church – firstname.lastname@example.org 020 7274 5445
- Dulwich Library – good room on first floor (+ lift) Dulwich Library, 368 Lordship Lane, SE22 8NB
The Crown and Greyhound is expected to open later in the summer 2016 with a first floor function room.
Published 25/11/2015 SB